What is Neuropsychological Evaluation?
People who are facing a challenge or difficulty in learning, behavior, or development, want to gain an understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and how well they are coping with illness. They also want to know how to move ahead with practical solutions. Comprehensive neuropsychological testing and assessment can help a person do this.
Typical concerns of patients include:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ ADHD)
- Problems with executive functioning
- Learning style versus disability
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability (NLD, NVLD)
- Asperger’s Disorder
- Autistic spectrum disorder
- Cognitive problems secondary to psychiatric disorders
- Cognitive changes following head injury, lead poisoning
- Dementia Evaluation / Diagnosis
The results of the evaluation will be reviewed with every patient once the evaluation is completed. At that time, the assessment report will be reviewed in detail. Patients receive a prompt written report written in easy to understand language with clear and practical recommendations.